41 Conifer Crescent Broadbeach Waters, QLD 4218
Architecturally designed residence on breathtaking Main River
Designed and professionally styled to impart a sense of space, light and luxury, this Main River home with it’s stunning views, is truly something unique in a premier position.
This exquisite residence is elegantly positioned North-East to Main River in a prestige cul-de-sac address. Open plan living and dining encompass high ceilings, luxury finishes, and panoramic river and skyline views. Alfresco entertaining features sheltered BBQ pavilion, inviting riverfront pool framed by immaculate landscaped gardens leading to large pontoon for quick boating access.
The spacious and clever floor plan is perfect for enjoying all year round. Family and friends can spread out with numerous living and dining areas, expansive riverfront entertaining spaces and an effortless flow from indoors to out. A hostess kitchen with granite island bench, which is the warm hub of the home, featuring double Miele ovens, stylish design and lovely waterfront views.
– 5 Bedrooms , 4 Bathrooms
– Approximately 55 squares
– Large undercover travertine balcony and timber deck overlooking a wide expanse of the Nerang River. Large boat pontoon and outdoor shower
– Freshwater pool, Bali hut and riverside deck with skyline views
– Outdoor kitchen complete with built in stainless steel gas BBQ, wine fridge and outdoor heaters for year round entertaining.
– Designer kitchen with butlers pantry, hot and cold zip tap, Miele appliances including induction cook top, steam oven and fully integrated double fridge/freezer
– Cinema room/rumpus room with electric blind and Bose surround sound home theatre system
– Smart wiring home automation system
– Back to base security
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning and double sided gas fireplace
– NBN ready
– Lush low maintenance tropical garden with 2,500L rainwater tanks and watering system
– 2 Master suites, one upstairs and the other downstairs with separate entry
– 3 Car accommodation
Everything you could wish for to enjoy the ultimate Gold Coast waterfront lifestyle.
Close proximity to Emmanuel College and Emerald Lakes village plus a two to five minute drive to KDV Sporting Complex, Cocos and Carrara Markets, Emerald Lakes Golf Course, Aldi, Woolworths, Medical Centre, Chemists, cafes, Metricon Stadium, Surfers Golf Course, Royal Pines Resort and Golf Course, Palm Meadows Golf Course and St Vincents Catholic Primary School.
Within 5 to 10 minutes drive is Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospitals, Broadbeach (Casino, Convention Centre & Pacific Fair), the M1, heavy rail, Q Super Shopping Centre and the beach.
Broadbeach Waters is located inland of Broadbeach, a short 3 kilometres from Surfers Paradise and incorporates the Florida Gardens canal estate.
Broadbeach Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located behind Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Waters is less than a 10 minute walk to the beachfront, Oasis Shopping Centre and the many licensed clubs, bars, restaurants and cafes in the Broadbeach Mall are just minutes away.
Broadbeach Waters lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 797 sqm
- 3 Garage