16 Fiddlewood Place, Reedy Creek
SINGLE LEVEL FAMILY HOME
An amazing opportunity awaits the new homeowner or astute investor.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac street in the ever-popular suburb of Reedy Creek, you’ll find 16 Fiddlewood Place – a fantastic single level family home, perfectly situated on a flat fully fenced block.
Boasting an impressive street presence, the home is complimented by well-established, low maintenance gardens .
With open, airy living spaces and plenty of storage throughout, properties like this well thought-out and beautifully presented home are few and far between.
* 3 Bedrooms (master with walk-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning)
* Generous sized main bathroom with bath
* Spacious kitchen (with breakfast bar and dishwasher)
* 2 x Split-system air-conditioners
* 2 Living areas formal and informal
* Separate laundry (with storage)
* Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Large double lock up garage with room to park 2 cars in front
* Solar panels on roof
* Rates approx. $696 1/2 Yearly, Water Rates approx. $474 Quarterly
* Land size: 463m2
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools just minutes away, like Somerset College and Kings Christian College. Walk to Reedy Creek plaza featuring Woolworths and Zarraffa’s coffee shop.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 463 sqm
- 2 Garage