22 Edinburgh Road, Benowa
WATERFRONT HOME IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION!
Explore the endless potential on offer with this perfectly positioned, single level waterfront property. Nestled in a prime location with an Easterly facing position just off Main River. The choice is yours whether to take advantage of this spacious 838m2 waterfront block and renovate or start again and build your dream family home in beautiful Benowa Waters.
Loaded with potential this highly sought after street in the magnificent waterways Benowa is priced for immediate sale!
Special features include:
• Single level 3 bedroom + study, 2 bath family home on a spacious waterfront block
• Explore your options – renovate or rebuild your dream family home
• Master bedroom with water views, walk in robe, ensuite
• Remaining bedrooms all generously sized (2nd bedroom double size), with built-ins
• Spacious living areas,
• Large tiled in ground pool, enclosed veranda & alfresco area
• Sandy beach and views to Q1 (skyline views)
• Double garage plus single carport
• Easy access by boat to main river
• Council rates 1/2 yearly $1,460 approx.
• Water rates 1/4 $582 approx.
• Land Size 838m2
Centrally located close to Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Botanic Gardens and Pindara Private Hospital as well as exclusive private schools TSS, St. Hilda’s and St. Kevin’s, you are also only 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach and 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads. Don’t delay, discover the many benefits of living on the water in beautiful Benowa Waters.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 838 sqm
- 3 Garage