39 Allawah Street, Bundall
ENTRY LEVEL HOME IN EXCLUSIVE SUBURB
First time offered for sale in over 18 years so don’t let this opportunity pass you by!! With affordable properties in high demand in the Bundall / Sorrento area and to be able to jump on this well appointed home at this entry level price is few and far between.
The opportunities are limitless with this property….. Ideal for the shrewd investor who is looking to add to their portfolio, a central family home close to amenities/school/transport, renovator or for a first home owner wanting to enter into the exclusive area. Whatever your situation may be this house has all bases covered and capital growth written all over it!!
Stand Out Features:
– Perfect ‘dead’ North facing aspect to capture the morning sun
– Low maintenance, solid brick and tile home
– Double lock up garage and double carport with remote (4 x car spaces)
– Secure fully fenced 546m2 block
– Three generous sized bedrooms (inc main) with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe leading out to the large tropical pool and entertaining deck area
– Two bathrooms (inc ensuite) with separate toilet and functional laundry with plenty of storage
– Open plan kitchen overlooking the dining and undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Large living/family room flows out to the fenced pool area
– Front yard is a kids paradise with a rainbow cubby house and room for the trampoline
– Water tank (4000 litres) and 4kw solar electricity to warm up the pool in cooler months
– Ideal location and walking distance to Sorrento shops, park and public transport. Minutes drive to local schools such as Benowa Primary/High, St Kevins. Close proximity to beaches and Surfers Paradise / Broadbeach precinct.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 546 sqm
- 4 Garage